WHAT WE STAND FOR
To address local socio -economic and political inequalities through capacity building programmes and initiatives that have a wide social impact.
To achieve an equitable South Africa where all its people have equal opportunities and access to contribute freely and meaningfully in a democratic South Africa.
Ubuntu follows four key values that we believe are important in achieving a transformational agenda in a developing nation:
- Strategic vision based on achievable outcomes.
- Innovation in donor fund management and evaluation.
- Local citizenship driven development initiatives.
- Purposefully implemented learning environment.
- Provide platforms for learning and self-determination.
- Create a conducive environment for increased investment in local communities.
- Assist government with all community and public consultation processes.
- Become an intermediary between government and private sector on community development initiatives.
- Co-operate social responsibility monitoring and evaluation.
- Provide onsite regular donor funding monitoring and reporting to ensure donor funds are spent per desired outcomes.